iOS + Android Team lead
Our client - is the global market leader for technology that helps small and medium businesses perform at their best. We believe in doing everything we can to help people be the best they can be, so the combined efforts of 13,000 colleagues working with businesses and communities make a real difference to the world. Company has more than 3 million customers worldwide and over 35 years of experience helping businesses succeed.
- Regular work hours (flexible), on Fridays till 3pm. It's a lowed to work remote (big part not all), 23 payed holidays + official holidays.
- Develop, deliver, maintain and implement high quality technical solutions.
- Take technical ownership of functions/features or services as defined by the development team.
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable; Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services; Seek out and act upon feedback.
- Other mentoring and coaching to junior members of the development team in the future (Now there will be only Senior level specialists).
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the required quality standards.
- Keep up to date with relevant technology areas.
- At least two years commercial native Android (Java) and iOS experience (swift & objective-C).
- Able to innovate and contribute to the evolution of the product.
- Customer and user experience focused.
- Agile process experience.
- Ability and desire to work with a globally distributed team, outside of traditional working hours where required.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales with little supervision.
- Ability and desire to gain skills and knowledge. Prepared to work with new and unfamiliar technologies and platforms and contribute quickly.
- English - Fluent.