Software Development Engineer - Back End - Ruby on Rails
Leading provider in cloud-based strategic sourcing solutions that help organizations source faster and achieve better business outcomes. It’s disrupting the market with an intuitive and modern cloud-based platform that encompasses everything from project intake through sourcing pipeline to contract and supplier management to RFx and reverse auction tools.
- Build a supply management system
- Integrations with other systems (API’s etc.)
- Estimation of main requirements
- Proposes the pragmatic solution to painful problems
- Finds opportunities to teach others
- Kindly and consistently pushes the team forward, but knows how to pick their battles
- Minimum 4+ years of software development experience. The team is growing, and we have openings for Senior and strong Mid-level candidates.
- Minimum 2+ years RoR experience
Experience with unit testing
Experience (or interest in) data engineering, API design or integrations
- Experience (or interest in) event-driven architectures
- Experience with Postgres and writing well-tuned queries
- Experience with Elixir or Phoenix