As a Frontend Developer you are a member of development team. Your job is to design, develop and maintain high-quality frontend code as well as share knowledge within your team and organization. You have experience with building and maintaining complex single-page web applications and new components, including in-depth data visualization and GIS solutions. You work closely with other team members, Scrum Master and Product Owner. Development team is self-organized cross-functional team of individuals responsible for the full cycle of building and customization of applications running on Predix platform.
- Build UI of customer facing responsive cross-browser single-page applications using modern web technologies and frameworks.
- Utilize an existing design framework, build customized, standards compliant, cross-browser supported code.
- Commit new components to populate the framework library.
- Collaborate with other teams to maintain code standards and consistency.
- Participate in planning, implementation, testing and release activities.
- Share and apply knowledge and best practices within the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with at least 3-year experience as frontend developer
- Strong development experience with Angular/React/Vue, Polymer, D3.js/SVG/Canvas
- Ability to code with structured modularity, and implement reusable standard design and code
- Understanding of microservice architecture and experience with RESTful API
- Experience with nodejs, gulp, bower, webpack, etc.
Portfolio of recent web development projects
UI/UX design and prototyping
- Testing using Selenium
- Feature toggling techniques
- Web sockets and their degradations mechanisms
- Linux, bash, python