Lead Transaction Support Unit (m/w/x)
Our client is a leading international law firm advising corporations, financial institutions, and governments. The firm is among the leaders of digitalization, and is a pioneer in restructuring legal services. In line with these developments, our client now focuses on a new set-up of the transaction support unit to further optimize their services for the practice groups in Germany, The current unit consists of 10 employees who work directly with the partners and practice groups on different locations. The scope of work consists of due diligence and research support as well as knowledge-management and business development support.
Unique leadership role: restructuring and expansion - linking legal tech solutions
This role offers the unique opportunity to set-up new structures in the context of digitalization and legal tech within one of the top leading international law firms. Thus, the incumbent himself can leave a footprint and set a milestone in his future career.
If the requirements and tasks matches your background and vision for a “next step”, we look forward to receive your detailed CV along with certificates and salary expectations.
The responsible consultant Kristian Schilling is looking forward to discuss the details of the role.
Location: Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich
- The challenge of the role is to design, implement and consolidate optimized processes and structures for the Transaction Support Group.
- The Lead will develop, train and disciplinary manage the unit members in all matters and expand the team size up to 20 FTEs depending on the demand.
- The Lead will be responsible to engage with Partners (and potentially clients in pitching processes) in existing transaction support projects and explore further capabilities for the unit.
- We look for a compelling, confident, dynamic and innovative leadership personality with a background as a lawyer in M&A / Transaction Services (Senior Associate Level) from a major law firm.
- The ideal candidate has significant project management expertise and a track record on legal tech related mandates combined with knowledge of state of the art legal tech tools.
- The future Lead Transaction Support is able to successfully engage with all levels ranging from Partners, Senior Management, Support Staff, Suppliers and Clients.
- He/she/x is a team player and able to manage and coordinate different teams and cooperate with different units/groups.
- With fluency in English and German (both, verbal and written) the incumbent has willingness to travel frequently in Germany and Europe.