List of Candidates
- Work with a new large-scale industrial project (start-up within the international company).
- Participate at the new project from the origins of the Company's appearance.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies in creating a high-tech product, to influence the development of the project.
- Opportunity to work into an independent self-organized team.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- LCA from the time of employment with the company.
- The opportunity to gain experience in a large cross-functional team, to interact with foreign colleagues, to practice English.
- Convenient work schedule (8 hours a day, from 10 am to 6 pm).
- Design and develop container based solutions and microservices for Predix cloud platform.
- Participate in planning, implementation, testing and release activities.
- Develop scalable, re-usable and high-quality source code.
- Design and implement system logic, RESTful APIs and microservices.
- Implement and maintain unit and functional tests.
- Share and apply knowledge and best practices within the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with at least 3-year experience as backend or full-stack developer.
- Strong development experience with Java 8+ and Spring framework (Core, MVC, Boot).
- Good knowledge of the PostgreSQL database.
- Strong experience with unit and integration testing techniques.
- Understanding of microservice architecture and RESTful principles.
- Knowledge of GoF design patterns and their usage.
- Data analysis (data mining, ML/DL, AI) libraries and techniques.
- Deployment tools (Ansible/Salt/Chef/Puppet).
- Hadoop ecosystem.
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Cassandra.